1.Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn which have no songs , flutter and fall there with a sign.
夏天的飞鸟,来到我的窗前,歌唱,又飞走了。
秋天的落叶,它们没有什么曲子可唱,一声叹息,飘零在地上。
2.O troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上一队小小的流浪者啊,在我的字里行间留下你们的足迹吧!
3.The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song ,as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,扯下它那庞大的面具。
它变小了,小得宛如一首歌,小得宛如一个永恒的吻。
4.It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
大地的泪珠,使她的微笑如鲜花般盛开。
5.The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away .
广袤的沙漠,狂热追求一叶绿草的爱,但她又笑着摇摇头,飞走了。
6.If you shed tears when you miss the sun ,you also miss the stars.
如果你因错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也会错过群星了。
7.The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
舞动着的流水啊,在你途中的泥沙,正乞求你的歌声,你的舞蹈呢!你是否肯背负跛足的泥沙向前奔腾?
8.Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她热切的脸,如夜晚的雨水,萦绕在我的梦中。
9.Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other .
有一次,我们梦见彼此竟是陌生人。
醒来时,才发现我们本是亲密无间。
10.Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧伤在我心中沉静下来,宛如降临在寂静山林中的夜色。
11.Some unseen fingers,like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
一些看不见的手指,如慵懒的风,在我心上奏着潺潺的乐章。
12.“what language is thine,o sea?”
“The language of eternal question?”
“What language is thy answer,o sky?”
“The language of eternal silence.”


