您的位置:首页>行业英语>文章正文

酒吧常用基本英语

编辑:Yuting来源:英语爱好者点击:1日期:2013-05-22

1、可口可乐      Coca cola
2、矿泉水        Mineral water
3、橘子汁        orange Squash
4、啤酒          Beer
5、香槟酒       Champagne
6、葡萄酒       Port
7、威士忌       Whisky
8、白兰地       Brandy
9、伏特加       Vodka
10、味美思      Vermouth
11、冰淇淋      Ice cream
12、苹果        Apple
13、梨          Pear
14、桃          Peach
15、香蕉        Banana
16、橘子        Oragne
17、西瓜        Watermelon
18、哈密瓜      Harmi Melon
19、白兰瓜      Lanchou melon
20、葡萄        Grape
21、荔枝        Lichee
22、菠萝        Pineapple
23、面包        Bread
24、巧克力      Chocolate
25、蛋糕        Cake
26、咖啡        Coffee
27、红茶        Black tea
28、口布        A mouth Cloth
29、香烟        Cigarette
30、火柴        Match
31、手纸        Toilet paper
32、盘子        Plate
33、叉子        Fork
34、勺子        Spoon
35、汤勺        Soup Spoon
36、牙签        Toothpick
37、筷子        Chopsticks
38、茶杯       Cup
39、开水       Hot    water
40、凉开水     Cold    water
41、甜         Sweet
42、酸         Sour
43、咸        Salty
44、辣        Hot
45、苦        Bitter
46、糖        Sugar
47、味精      Monosodium Glutamate
48、咖喱粉    Curry Powder
49、辣椒粉    Chilli powder
50、胡椒粉     Black Pepper
51、方糖       Cubic sugar
52、砂糖       Powdered sugar
53、香肠      Sausage
54、服务员(男性)    Waiter
55、您好     Hi!
56、您好!    Hello!
57、您好吗?     How do you do?
58、先生(女士),早上好。    Good morning, Sir(Ladies)
59、先生们(女士们),下午好! Good afternoon,Ladies and Gentlemen.
60、先生们(女士们),晚上好! Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen.
61、您好,欢迎你们(女士们、先生们)到我们俱乐部
Hello!Wolcome to our club.
62、这里是接待处,可以为您效劳吗?
     Here’s the reception. What can I do for you?
63、您早!     How do you do!
64、早上好!    Good morning!
65、下午好!    Good afternoon!
66、明天见!    See you tommorow!
67、欢迎您!    You are welcome
68、见到您很高兴! I’m very glad to meet you
69、请这边走!     This way, please
70、请里边坐!     Come in and sit down please
71、请您休息一下! Take a rest, please
72、请饮用一杯茶。 Have a cup of tea, please
73、请饮用咖啡。     Have some coffee, please
74、对不起。    I’m sorry.
75、没关系。    Doesn’t matter.
76、请原谅。    Excuse me, please
77、好的(好吧)。    That’s all right.
78、您需要点什么?    What would you like to have?
79、还要别的吗?    Anything else?
80、您还有别的要求吗? Any more requests?
81、我能帮您做点什么吗? Can I help you?
82、谢谢您的好意。    Thank you for your kind wishes.
83、对不起,让您久等了。    I’m sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
84、好,马上就来。    Yes, right away.
85、好,请稍等。    Ok, just a minute.
86、向左拐。    Turn left please
87、向右拐。    Turn right please
88、一直往前走。    Straight on please
89、再见。    See you later
90、再会。    See you again
91、祝您健康!    I wish you good health!
92、祝您生日快乐!    Happy birthday!
93、祝您在中国愉快!    We wish you’ll have a pleasant time in china!
94、请问厕所在哪里?    Where is the toilet?
95、先生,请问您预订过座位吗?      Do you have a reservation, sir?
96、夫人,请这边走。    This way, please, Madam.
97、先生,请跟我来好吗?    Would you please follow me, Sir?
98、夫人,这是您的座位。    This is your table, Madam.
99、请坐。    Sit down, please
100、请等一等,我马上给您安排。
Wait a moment, please, I’ll be with you, right away.
101、请问一共几位?    How many people in all, please?
102、您喜欢坐这里吗?    Would you like to take this table?
103、这里有一张空台,先生。    Here is a vacant table, Sir.
104、请坐在那里,先生。    Sit there, Sir.
105、对不起,您能跟这位先生(女士,小姐)合用一张台吗?
Excuse me, would you like to share this with that gentleman?
106、对不起,这里有空位吗?
Excuse me, Do you have a free table, Sir?
107、已经有人招呼您了吗?    Are you being served?
108、茶上好了。    Tea is ready
109、这里有点心。    Here are some cakes.
110、请吸烟。    Help yourself to a cigarette.
111、先生请问您这个团共多少人?
How many are there in your party, Sir?
112、先生,对不起暂时没有空位了。
I’m sorry, Sir. There’s no vacant table for the moment.
113、您能否在酒吧喝点什么,等一会儿。
May I suggest that you have a drink in bar while you wait?
114、大约要等30分钟。
There will be a wait of about 30 minutes.
115、先生,能告诉我您的名字吗?
Excuse me, May I have your name, Sir?
116、我会尽快告诉您的。     I’ll let you know as soon as.
117、你喜欢哪种酒?    What wine do you prefer, Sir?
118、先生,来杯茅台酒吗?    How about a cup of Maotai, Sir?
119、我给您倒杯香槟酒好吗?
Shall I pour you out a glass of champagne?
120、你要哪种?     Which may I bring you?
121、您吃点什么?    What are you going to take?
122、您喜欢喝什么酒?    What wine would you like, Sir?
123、先生,请慢用。    Enjoy your dinner, Sir.
124、这茶还很烫,请小心。
The tea is still too hot, be careful, please.
125、现在上菜好吗?    May I serve you now?
126、抱歉,耽误了您的时间。    I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
127、实在对不起,我们马上替您重做。
I’m very sorry. We will make another portion for you shortly.
128、对不起,我马上问清楚再告诉您。
I’m sorry. I’ll make it clear and inform you as soon as possible.
129、请随意用       Help yourself.
130、我再给您来瓶啤酒,好吗?    Can I offer you another bottle of beer?
131、您干了吗?     Did you empty your glass?
132、祝您顺利!      Good luck!
133、大家喝吧      Cheers, everybody!
134、要我给您上点新鲜的水果吗?    Shall I help you some fresh fruits?
135、我很乐意。      I quite agree.
136、干!      Bottom up!
137、我可以撤掉这些盘子吗?      May I clear away the dishes, Please?
138、我们可以清理台面吗?    May I clear the table, Sir?
139、现在可以为您结帐吗?    Sir,the bill please?
140、这是您的找头,谢谢。    It’s your change. Thank you very much.
141、请您签字     Please sign your name, Sir.
142、请付现款好吗    Pay your bill by cash, Please.
143、先生,这是您的账单。     Here’s your bill, Sir.
144、您可以用现金或信用卡付账。
You can either pay in cash or in credit card.
145、先生,一共是880元。   
That will be eight hundred and eighty yuan, Sir.
146、先生,这是您的收据。    Here’s your check, Sir.
147、这是您们各自的收据和找头。
Your separate checks and the change, please.
148、我要核实一下,请稍等。
I’ll have to check for an OK, Just a moment.
149、帐单开在一起还是分开?
Would you care to have separate bills or one common bill?
150、谢谢,欢迎再来,谢谢。
Thank you very much, Sir. Do come again, Please!
151、(意外)请不要慌,请跟我来。 Don’t hurry! Follow me, Please.
152、本俱乐部通宵营业     Open all night.
153、离席时请在帐台会帐    Please pay at the cash desk on leaving.
154、服务员,请拿帐单来!    Waiter,bill,Please!
155、请把我的帐单开好。    Please make out my bill.
156、一共多少钱?    What will it be altogether?
157、八百伍拾叁元人民币,先生。
Eight hundred and fifty-three RMB. Sir.
158、请收钱。     There you are.
159、谢谢,先生。     Thank you, Sir.
160、找的钱请收下。    Keep the change please!
161、先生,谢谢您,请下次再来。    Thank you, Sir. Do come again Please.
162、对不起,先生,算错了帐    Sorry, Sir, there’s mistake in the bill.
163、你多付了30元钱。    It should be 30(thirty) RMB yuan less.
164、每位40元,酒水另计    40(Forty)yuan a plate, drink extra.
165、再见           Good-bye
166、再见           See you
167、谢谢光临,再见。    Thank you for your coming and good-bye.
168、再见,祝您好运。    Good-bye and good luck.
169、祝您旅途平安。     Have a    pleasant journey.
170、希望再一次见到您。    Hope to see you again.
171、今晚我们要看的是什么节目?
What’s the show we’re going to see tonight?
172、唐朝最具代表性的乐舞《霓裳羽衣舞》
It’s“Rainbow Costume Dance”,a signature dance of the tang era.
173、这是陕西省歌舞剧院表演的节日专场
It’s special holiday program performed by the Shaanxi Provincial Song and Dance Troupe.
174、您喜欢这个舞蹈吗?    How did you like the dancing?
175、您认为这个舞蹈怎么样?    What did you think of the dancing?
176、好极了!    I enjoyed every bit of it.
177、这个节目从头到尾我都很欣赏    I enjoyed every minute of it.
178、我认为布景服装都精彩极了。    I find the sets and costumes splendid.
179、我认为全部表演从头到尾都是一流的。
I thought the whole thing was first-rate from beginning to end.
180、灯光和配乐用得很好,舞台布景非常漂亮
Lighting and background music were used and the stage was very beautiful.
181、非常有趣而动人!    I was very interesting and thrilling!
182、场面多宏伟啊!你一定会喜欢的。
But what a magnificent spectacle! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
183、今晚我们去看什么节目?
What’s the show we’ re going to see tonight?
184、看华夏乐舞,这是中国传统的音乐舞蹈。
It’s Huaxia music and dance, It’s Chnese traditional music and dance.
185、请领我到座位上去,好吗?    Will you show me to my seat?
186、请这边走。      This way, please.
187、什么时候开演?      When does the curtain rise?
188、8点左右。      It’s about 8 o’ clock.
189、什么时候演完?    When does the curtain fall?
190、10点左右。      It should be 10 o’ clock.
191、您觉得演得怎么样?    What do you think of it?
192、精彩极了。      It was marvelous.
193、没关系。      Not at all.
194、不用谢(别客气)       You are welcome
195、您太客气了。      You are most wlcome
196、没关系,好的。    That’ s all right.
197、我很乐意做。      It’s my pleasure.
198、我很乐意。      My pleasure.
199、我很乐意为您服务。     I’m pleased to be at your service.
200、您好告诉小费大约给多少?
Could you give me some idea of the amount of tipping?
201、我得给多少小费?    How much do I have to give for a tip?
202、谢谢,我们不收小费。      No, thanks, we don’t accept tips.
203、先生,对不起。     I’m sorry, Sir.
204、夫人,很抱歉。    I’m awfully sorry, Madam.
205、对不起,我把酒洒在桌布上了。
I’m afraid I spilled wine on the tablecloth.
206、对不起,给您上错了菜。
I’m sorry for giving you the wrong dish.
207、对不起。      Sorry
208、请原谅。      Excuse me.
209、请原谅,请再说一遍。      I beg your pardon.
210、别介意。     Never mind.
211、别介意。     Just forget it.
212、请原谅,打搅您了。    Excuse me for interrupting you
213、当然,请说。    Certainly, Go ahead.
214、希望您别介意。    Hope you don’t mind.
215、先生,可以走开一会儿吗?    May I be Excused, Sir?
216、我马上回来。    I’ll be right back.
217、对不起,我想去打一个电话。
I’m sorry, I want to make a phone call.
218、请吧。     That’s all right.
219、电话在哪儿?     Where is the phone?
220、在接待台。      On the reception, please.
221、您的英语很流利。    You speak fluent English.
222、谢谢,我的英语还不够好。
Thank you. My English is not enough.
223、您的英语说的确实很好。    You do speak pretty good English.
224、谢谢,太好了。    Thank you. That’s very kind of you.
225、希望您在中国过的愉快。    Have a good time in China
酒吧常用英语
一、基本用语
1. Welcome to our bar.
   欢迎光临我们的酒吧。
2. Nice to meet you again.
   很高兴再次见到您。
3. Please wait a moment.
   请稍等一下。
4. Is there anything I can do for you?
   还有什么事需要为您效劳吗?
5. Thank you for your coming,Good-bye.
   谢谢您的光临,再见。
6. Thank you,We don't accept tips.
   谢谢您,我们不收小费。
7. Would you like to have cocktail or whisky on the rocks?
   您要鸡尾酒还是要威士忌加冰?
8. Would you mind filling in this inquiry form?
   请填一下这张意见表好吗?
9. Leave it to me.
   让我来吧。
10. Please bring me a pot of hot coffee.
     请给我一壶热咖啡。
Air conditioned 空调开放
Daily specials 每日特色菜
Soup of the Day今日特色汤
Drinks purchased are for taken away only 饮料仅供外卖
Eat in or take away 店内吃或外卖
Please ask to taste 欢迎品尝
Please wait here or take advantage until our hostess escorts to your table. 请稍等或自便,主人会领你入座。
Superb cuisine and wide selection of drinks. 美味佳肴,各种饮料
Take away service available 提供外卖
Today's special/Today's specialties 今日特色菜
Try our summer range of food 品尝夏季各种食品
Wines & spirits 红酒白酒
  一、基本用语
  1. Welcome to our bar.
  欢迎光临我们的酒吧。
  2. Nice to meet you again.
  很高兴再次见到您。
  3. Please wait a moment.
  请稍等一下。
  4. Is there anything I can do for you?
  还有什么事需要为您效劳吗?
  5. Thank you for your coming,Good-bye.
  谢谢您的光临,再见。
  6. Thank you,We dont accept tips.
  谢谢您,我们不收小费。
  7. Would you like to have cocktail or whisky on the rocks?
  您要鸡尾酒还是要威士忌加冰?
  8. Would you mind filling in this inquiry form?
  请填一下这张意见表好吗?
  9. Leave it to me.
  让我来吧。
  10. Please bring me a pot of hot coffee.
  请给我一壶热咖啡。11. Can you act as my interpreter?
  你可以做我的翻译吗?
  12. Do you honor this credit card?
  你们接受这张信用卡吗?
  13. Please give me a receipt.
  请给我一张发票。
  14. It is no sugar in the coffee.
  咖啡里没有糖。
  15. Id like to see your manager.
  我要见你们的经理。
  16. Please give me another drink.
  请给我另一份饮料。
  17. Please page Mr. I.i in the bar for me.
  请叫一下在酒吧里的李先生。
  18. Will you take charge of my baggage?
  你可以替我保管一下行李吗?
  19. Would you care for a glass of sherry with your soup?
  在喝汤的时候是否要一杯雪利酒?
  20. Your friends will be back very soon
  你的朋友很快会回来。
  21. Have a nice trip home.
  归途愉快。
  22. Wish you a pleasant journey.
  祝您旅途愉快。
  23. Would you like me to call a taxi for you?
  要我为您叫出租车吗?
  24. Id suggest you take the one-day tour of Shanghai.
  我建议您参加上海一日游。
  25. May I take you order?
  我能为您点菜吗?
  26. There is a floor show in our lobby bar. Would you like to see it?
  大堂酒吧里有表演,您愿意去看吗?
  27. Please feel free to tell us you have any request.
  请把您的要求告诉我们。
  28. Miss Li is regarded as one of the best barmaid in the hotel.
  李小姐被认为是酒店里最好的女调酒师。
  29. Here is the drink list, sir. Please take your time.
  先生,这是酒单,请慢慢看。
  30. I do apologize. Is there any thing I can do for you?
  非常抱歉,还有什么可以为您效劳吗?
  31. Mao Tai is much stronger than shaoxing rice wine.
  茅台酒精度数要比黄酒高。
  32. Mr. Tom has caught a cold. He asks the bartender for some aspirin tablets.
  汤姆先生患了感冒,他向调酒师要一些阿司匹林药片。
  33. Snack bar usually serve fast food.
  小吃吧通常供应快餐。
  34. We like Shao Xing rice wine because it tastes good.
  我们喜欢绍兴黄酒是因为它口味很好。
  35. We have a bottle of wine that has been preserved for twenty  years.
  我们有一瓶保存了20年的葡萄酒。
  36. Yesterday he caught a cold,so he didnt go to work.
  昨天他得了感冒,所以他没去上班。
  37. Hotel staff should handle guests complaint with patience.
  酒店员工必须耐心地对待客人的抱怨。
  38. Since you stay at our hotel,you may sign the bill.
  从你人住我们的酒店后,你就可以签单。
  39. "Bourbon on the rocks" is Bourbon whiskey on ice cubes.
  "Bourbon on the rocks"的意思是波本威士忌加冰块。
  40. Ill return to take your order in a while.
  等一会我会回来为你点单。
  41. The minimum charge for a 200 people cocktail receptions is  6000 yuan,including drinks.
  200人的鸡尾酒会最低价是6000元,包括酒水。
  42. The base of Old Fashioned cocktail is whiskey.
  古典鸡尾酒的基酒是威士忌。
  43. Kahlua is a kind of liqueur:
  甘露咖啡酒是一种利口酒。
  44. I hope that we will be meeting again soon.
  我希望我们不久会再见面。
  45. What will you be doing at 7 tonight?
  今晚7点钟你们千什么?
  46. He will be waiting for you in the lobby at seven.
  他今晚7点在大堂等您。
  47. What are you going to do tomorrow morning?
  明天上午您打算干什么?
  48. Im not going to stay any longer. Its going to rain, isnt it?
  我不打算再多呆下去,天好像要下雨,是吗?
  49. If you dont mind, we can take care of your baggage for you.
  如果您不介意,我们可以为您看管行李。
  50. Let me carry the suitcase for you; will you?
  让我为您提这只皮箱好吗?
  51. What would you like to drink after dinner, coffee or tea?
  晚饭后您想喝咖啡还是喝茶?
  52. How shall we get to Yu Yuan Garden, by bus or by taxi?
  去豫园公园该乘公共汽车还是出租车?
  53. Your breakfast will be served in a short while.
  您的早餐要过一会儿才能送到。
  54. It takes about 10 minutes to drive from the airport to our hotel.
  从机场到我们宾馆驱车大约要10分钟时间。
  55. Please dont speak loudly in the lobby lounge,will you?
  请不要在大堂酒吧大声说话,好吗?
  56. Theres something wrong with my watch. Could you tell me where I can get it repaired?
  我的手表坏了,请问上哪儿可以修理?
  57. The children are too young to drink wine.
  孩子太小还不能喝酒。
  58. 1 tried to remove the wine stain in my coat with soup, but in vain.
  我试着用肥皂洗去衣服上的酒溃,但是没有成功。
  59. Would you like to have some Mao Tai? It never goes to the head.
  您要喝点茅台吗?这酒从不上头。
  60. A bartender should know what to do and how to do it.
  一个调酒师应该知道做什么和怎么做。
  61. The bar is full now. Do you care to wait for about 20 minutes?
  酒吧现在客满,请稍等约20分钟好吗?
  62. Would you mind if I smoke?
  你不介意我抽支烟吧?
  63. Would you please tell me the exchange rate today?
  请你告诉我今天的外汇兑换率好吗?
  64. We serve many kinds of drinks. Please help yourself.
  我们供应很多种饮料,请自便。
  65. Would you please show me how to use chopsticks?
  请你教我如何使用筷子好吗?
  66. Would you mind opening the window by the table?
  您不介意把餐桌一边的窗户打开吧?
  67. How much do all these come to?
  这些共计多少钱?
  68. Frankly speaking, I dont like this wine.
  老实说,我不喜欢这种酒。
  69. 1 like my coffee very sweet, so does my wife.
  我喜欢把咖啡冲得很甜,我夫人也是。’
  70. Can this wine really have been preserved for years?
  这种酒真的是陈年葡萄酒吗?
  常见对话
  1. A:I suggest you have a taste of Shanghai cocktail.
  B; Thats a good idea.
  A:我建议您试一下上海鸡尾酒。
  B:这是一个好主意。
  2. A:How do you like this Shanghai cocktail?
  B:I like it very much.
  A:你喜欢这款上海鸡尾酒吗?
  B:我非常喜欢。
  3. A:Here is your bill,sir.
  B: How much is that in dollars?
  A:先生,这是您的账单。
  B:一共多少美元?
  4. A:What would you like to drink,sir?
  B; I can hardly decide what. to drink.
  A;先生,您要喝些什么?
  B:我实在是难以决定该喝些什么。
  5. A:Would you like to read China Daily while waiting for your drink?
  B:Thats fine. Thank you.
  A;您在等饮料的时候是否看看中国日报?
  B:那很好,谢谢。
  6.  A: Which styles of cocktail do you like better, Shanghai cocktail or American?
  B:Shanghai cocktail.
  您更喜欢哪种风格的鸡尾酒,是上海鸡尾酒还是美国的?
  B:上海鸡尾酒。
  7.  A:How do you like vodka?
  B: Im afraid its too strong for me.
  A:你喜欢伏特加吗?
  耳对于我恐怕太烈了。
  8. A:Have you ever been in Shanghai?
  B; No,not yet. This is my first trip to Shanghai.
  A:您以前来过上海吗?
  B:不,这是我第一次来上海。
  9. A:It is quite difficult to get used to the time difference,isnt it?
  B:Yes it is.
  A:适应时差是不是很困难?-
  B,是的。
  10. A; Please book me a table tonight and here are tips for you.
  B:Id like to. But we dont accept tips. Thank you just the same.
  A:今天晚上请给我订一张餐桌,这是小费。
  B:非常乐意,但我们不收小费,非常感谢您